//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Doraemon kill you!.

Status : Yeah! Dah habis PMR! Merdeka! Merdeka! Jangan lupa doakan saya n kawan-kawan saya :)


My Best Prenggg 4ever
Doraemon!





Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

s0methIng 2 remember !!
it's easy 2 say HAY
n it's easy 2 get frens
but ,
it's n0t easy 2 say g00dbye
n it's not easyb2 break up with u frens
the thing tht easy 2 get
u will just esaily forget it
smething tht hard 2 get
will u most appreciate it alwys ?
our frenship will never last 4ever
but ,
our memories together will last 4ever
never let it fade away
alwys keep tht in mind
so we can be frens 4ever !!!

good bye my frIends
remember ME always
may ALLAH bless you !!