//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Doraemon kill you!.

Status : Yeah! Dah habis PMR! Merdeka! Merdeka! Jangan lupa doakan saya n kawan-kawan saya :)


My Best Prenggg 4ever
Doraemon!





Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: YOUR NAME

justin bieber
Justin Bieber Lyrics



nie lirik lgunye..


        baby


Ohh wooaah Ohh wooaah Ohh wooaah
You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
You are my love, You are my heart
And we will never ever-ever be apart

Are we an item. Girl quit playing
"We're just friends"
What are you sayin?
said theres another and looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time,

And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ooh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby oohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine


For you,i would have done what ever
And I just cant believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, Girl I'm losing you
I'll buy you anything, ill buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, Baby fix me
and you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream

I'm going down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe, my first love won't be around

And I'm like,
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/baby-lyrics-justin-bieber.html
Luda, When I was thirteen, I had my first love
There was nobody that compaired to my baby
And nobody came between us
who could ever come above
She had me going crazy
Oh I was starstruck
She woke me up daily
Don't need no Starbucks
She make my heart pound
I skip a beat when I see her in the street
and, At school, on the playground
But I really wanna see her on the weekend
She know she got me dazin'
Cuz she was so amazin'
And now, my heart is breakin'
But I just keep on sayin'

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby ooh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

(Now I'm all gone)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah
(Now I'm all gone)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah,

(Now I'm all gone)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah,
Now I'm all gone, gone, gone,
I'm gone


      bigger


Mafia

The love the love is
Bigga
The love the love is
Bigga
The love the love is
Bigga
Big

Gotta believe in me
Believe me like a fairytale
Put your tooth under your pillowcase
No I won't, I won't
Ever ever let you down (No)
Like a Seasaw lets you down (oh)
You know why
Cuz we on the playground no more baby

We're big enough
to stand in the picture
We're big enough
to stand next to love

I was a playa
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
A heart-breaker
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
Cuz we're bigga,
and love's bigga,
I'm bigga and you're bigga


Whoa oh
remember when my heart was young
It was still bigga then me (bigga than me)
Is that the reason that you stayed
Most would've got rid of me
Now the bullies in the school yard
Can't take our hugs and our kisses from us (No!)
Because we ain't push-overs no more, baby

We're big enough
to stand in the picture
We're big enough
to stand next to love


I was a playa
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
A heart-breaker
when I was little

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/bigger-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
Cuz we're bigga,
and love's bigga,
I'm bigga and you're bigga

I was a playq
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
A heart-breaker
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
Cuz we're bigga,
and love's bigga,
I'm bigga and you're bigga

(Remember those stroll down street) I remember that
(Don't knock ya earrings) Like Yesterday
(They shine on me) They were little then
(In class I dreamed about you) My baby
You wow wow (You wow wow)
Since then all I can remember is the love only got Bigga

I was a playa
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
A heart-breaker
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
Cuz we're bigga,
and love's bigga,
I'm bigga and you're bigga


I was a playa
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
A heart-breaker
when I was little
but now I'm bigga
I'm bigga
And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
Cuz we're bigga,
and love's bigga,
I'm bigga and you're bigga



          common deminator

It fills the air
And I fall in love with you all over again
Ooh, you're the light that faced the sun in my world
I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl

Out of all the things in life that I could fear
Uh, the only thing that would hurt me
Is if you weren't here, woah, I don't want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I'm sayin'?

Girl, with out you I'm lost
Can't face this focus at heart between me and love
You're the common denominator, oh, oh, ooh, oh
You're the common denominator, oh, yeah, woah

Before your love was low, now you're just my height, aye
We chase the game that would put my cot in the side
Broken heart rise up to say love is alive
You and I would stand to be multiplied, yeah

Out of all the things in life that I could fear
Uh, the only thing that would hurt me
Is if you weren't here, woah, I don't want to go back
To just being one half of the equation
You understand what I'm sayin'?

Girl, with out you I'm lost
Can't face this focus at heart between me and love
You're the common denominator, oh, oh, ooh, oh
You're the common denominator, oh, yeah, woah

I'm never ever not without your touch
Every kiss that you give, it gives me heart
And to all the heart it can
Jealous females hate it, I'ma hold it down for you

For you, woah, oh woah
Common denominator, oh, yeah, woah
I don't wanna to go back
Half of the equation, woah, woah, yeah
Common denominator, oh, oh, oh, oh
Common denominator, oh, yeah, woah

Just a fraction of your love fills the air
And I'd fall in love with you all over again, yeah

        
                  down to earth
I never thought that it be easy
Cause we both so distance now
And the walls are closing in on us
And we're wondering how
No one has a solid answer
But just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face
It just tells me apart

So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry (and cry and cry and cry)
And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try

So its up to to you and its up to me
That we meet in our middle way
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)

Mommy you'll always and somewhere
And daddy I live outta down
So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow
You tell me this is for the best
So tell me why am I in tears
So far away and now I just need you here

So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry (and cry and cry and cry)
And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try

So its up to to you and its up to me
That we meet in our middle way
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)

We fell so far away from where we used to be
Now we're standing and were do we go
When there's no road to get to your heart
Let's start over again

So its up to to you and its up to me
That we meet in our middle way
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth down to earth
On our way back down to earth
(back down to earth - repeat)

I never thought that it be easy
Cause we both so distance now
And the walls are closing in on us
And we're wondering how.


        eenie meenie
(Sean)
Eenie meenie miney mo
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go

Shes indecisive
She cant decide
She keeps on looking
From left to right

Girl, come a bit closer
Look in my eyes
Searching is so wrong
I'm Mr. Right

You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Don't leave me out here dancing alone

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not trying to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover

(Justin)
Let me show you what your missin'
Paradise
With me you're winning girl
You don't have to roll the dice
Tell me what you're really here for
Them other guys?
I can see right through ya

You seem like the type

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/eenie-meenie-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Don't leave me out here dancing alone

Cant make up your mind , mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
Not trying to rewind,wind,wind,wind,wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover

(Sean)
Eenie meenie miney moe
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go
Eenie meenie miney moe
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (holla holla let let let) let her go

          favorite girl

I always knew you were the best
The coolest girl I know
So prettier than all the rest
The star of my show

So many times I wished
You'd be the one for me
But never knew it'd get like this
Girl, what you do to me

You're who I'm thinkin' of
Girl, you ain't my runner up
And no matter what
You're always number one

My prize possession, one and only
Adore you girl, I want you
The one I can't live without
That's you, that's you

You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you

My favorite, my favorite
My favorite, my favorite girl
My favorite girl

You're used to goin' out your way
To impress these Mr. Wrongs
But you can be yourself with me
I'll take you as you are

I know they said believe in love
It's a dream that can't be real
So girl let's write a fairytale
And show 'em how we feel

You're who I'm thinkin' of
Girl you ain't my runner up
And no matter what
You're always number one

My prize possession, one and only
Adore you girl, I want you
The one I can't live without
That's you, that's you

You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you

My favorite, my favorite
My favorite, my favorite girl
My favorite girl
Baby it's you

My favorite, my favorite
My favorite, my favorite girl
My favorite girl

You take my breath away
With everything you say
I just wanna be with you
My baby, my baby, oh

My miss don't play no games
Treat you no other way
Than you deserve
'Cause you're the girl of my dreams

My prize possession, one and only
Adore you girl, I want you
The one I can't live without
That's you, that's you

You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you

My prize possession, one and only
Adore you girl, I want you
The one I can't live without
That's you, that's you

You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you

You're my favorite girl
(My favorite, my favorite)
Favorite girl, favorite girl, favorite girl
(My favorite, my favorite girl, my favorite girl)

Favorite girl, favorite girl, favorite girl
(My favorite, my favorite, my favorite)
(My favorite girl, my favorite girl)

          first dance

Usher: It's your chance take her hand to the floor
(fellas just the moment you've been waiting for)
Girl if you see something you like then let 'em know
(ladies i know your ready)
Cuz you only got one chance
(yeah yeah)
For your first dance
(you never forget bout your first dance)
So take advantage of the slow jam
(tell 'em J.B.)yeah, man

Justin: when I close my eyes,
I see me and you at the prom
We've both been waiting so long
For this day to come
Now that its here
Let's make it special

(I can't deny)
There's so many thoughts in my mind
The D.J.'s playing my favorite song
Ain't no chaperones
This could be the night of your dreams

CHORUS:
Only if you give, give the first dance to me
Girl I promise I'll be gentle
I know we gotta do it slowly
If you give, give the first dance to me
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
'Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime

I couldn't ask for more
We're rocking back and forth
Under the disco ball
We're the only ones on the floor

(I can't deny)
There's so many thought in my mind
The D.J.'s playing my favorite song (favorite song)

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/first-dance-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

Now we're all alone (all alone)
Here's the opportunity

Only if you give, give the first dance to me
Girl I promise I'll be gentle
I know we gotta do it slowly
If you give, give the first dance to me
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
Cuz it only happens once once in a lifetime

Everybody says that we look cute together
Let's make this a night the two of us remember
No teachers around to see us dancing close
I'm telling you our parents will never know
Before the lights go up
And the music turns off
Now's the perfect time for me to taste your lip gloss
your glass slippers in my hand right here
We'll make it before the clock strikes nine

If you just give give the first dance to me
Girl I promise I'll be gentle
(i know)But we gotta do it slowly
If you give, give the first dance to me
(give the first dance baby)
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime

Usher: it's your chance take her hand to the floor (to the floor)
girl, if you see something you like then let 'em know
cuz you only got one chance, for your first dance
so take advantage of this slow down
yeah man.

If you give, give the first dance to me
I'm gonna' cherish every moment
Cuz it only happens once, once in a lifetime


         love me
My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me
I guess I'm just a sucker for love
'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leavin'
'Cause you're my angel sent from above

Baby, you can do no wrong
My money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya
With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothin' above ya, 'bove ya

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

People try to tell me, but I still refuse to listen
'Cause they don't get to spend time with you
A minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without your love
Oh your love, oh

Baby, you can do no wrong
My money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya
With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothin' above ya, 'bove ya

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

My heart is blind, but I don't care
'Cause when I'm with you, everything has disappeared
And every time I hold you near
I never wanna let you go, oh

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me

Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me


           
          never let you go
Oh no, oh no, oh

They say that hate has been sent
So let loose the talk of love
Before they outlaw the kiss
Baby, give me one last hug

There's a dream that I've been chasing
Want so badly for it to be reality
And when you hold my hand then I understand
That it's meant to be 'cause, baby, when you're with me

It's like an angel came by, oh and took me to heaven
Like you took me to heaven, girl
'Cause when I stare in your eyes it couldn't be better
I don't want you to go, oh no, so

Let the music blast, we gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all
'Cause this life's too long and this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure that I'll never let you go

I got my favorite girl
Not feeling no pain, no fear
Don't have a care in the world
Why would I when you are here?

There's a moment I've been chasing
And I finally caught it out on this floor
Baby, there's no hesitation, no reservation
By taking a chance and more, oh no, because

It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven
Like you took me to heaven, girl
'Cause when I stare in your eyes, it couldn't be better
I don't want you to go, oh no, so

Let the music blast, we gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all
'Cause this life's too long and this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure that I'll never let you go

It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven
Like you took me to heaven, girl
'Cause when I stare in your eyes, it couldn't be better
I don't want you to go, oh no, so

Take my hand, let's just dance
Watch my feet, follow me
Don't be scared, girl, I'm here
If you didn't know, this is love

Let the music blast, we gon' do our dance
Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all, oh baby
'Cause this life's too long and this love's too strong
So baby, know for sure that I'll never let you go

So don't fear, don't you worry 'bout a thing
I am here, right here, I'll never let you go
Don't shed a tear whenever you need me
I'll be here, I'll never let you go

Oh no, oh no, oh 


        one less lonely girl 
Alright let's go
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
One less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
One less lonely girl(ha)
How many I told you's and start overs
And shoulders have you cried on before
How many promises be honest girl
How many tears you let hit the floor
How many bags you packed
Just to take 'em back tell me that
How many either or's but no more
If you let me inside of your world
There'd be the one less lonely girl

Ohhoh oh
Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you you
Now all I see is you
I'm coming for you(I'm coming for you)
Noo No
Don't need these other pretty faces like i need you
And when you're mine in the world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
I'm gonna put you first(im coming for you)
I'll show you what you're worth(thats what im gonna do)
If you let me inside your world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl

Christmas wasn't merry 14th of February not one of them spent with you
How many dinner dates set dinner plates and
He didn't even touch his food
How many torn photographs are you taping back
Tell me that couldn't see an open door
But no more
If you let me inside of your world
There'll be one less lonely girl
Ohh oh oh

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/lonely-girl-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

Saw so many pretty faces
Before i saw you you
Now all i see is you
I'm coming for you im coming for you
No no
Dont need these other pretty faces like i need you
And when your mine in this world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
I'm gonna put you first(im coming for you)
I'll show you what you're worth(that's what im gonna do)
If you let me inside of your world
There's gonna be on less lonely girl

I can fix up your broken heart(heart)
I can give you a brand new start(start)
I can make you believe(yeah)
I just wanna set one girl free to fall,
Fee to fall(she's free to fall)
fell in love
With me

Her hearts locked and nowhere to get the key
I'll take you and leave the world with one less lonely girl

There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
One less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(one less lonely girl)
There's gonna be(one less lonely girl)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl
I'm coming for you shawty


         one time 
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
One time, one time

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

You look so deep, you know that it humbles me
You're by my side, them troubles them not trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

Shawty right there
She's got everything I need
And I'ma tell her one time
Give you everything you need down to my last dime

She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side
'Cause she is the one

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
One time, one time


       overboard 
(Jessica)
It feels like we've been out at sea, whoa
So back and forth that's how it seems, whoa
And when I wanna talk you say to me
That if it's meant to be it will be
Whoa oh no
So crazy is this thing we call love
And now that we've got it we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you
Got me out here in the water
And I

I'm overboard
And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own
It's too much
Feels like I'm drowning without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My lifesaver
(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)
My lifesaver
(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)
Whoa

(Justin)
I never understood you when you'd say, whoa
Wanted me to meet you halfway, whoa
Felt like I was doing my part
You kept thinking you were coming up short
It's funny how things change cause now I see
Oh whoa
So crazy is this thing we call love
And now that we've got it we just can't give up
I'm reaching out for you
Got me out here in the water
And I

I'm overboard (overboard)
And I need your love to pull me up
I can't swim on my own

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/overboard-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning (ohh)
Without your love
So throw yourself out to me
My lifesaver

(Justin & Jessica)
Oh
It's supposed to be some give and take I know
But you're only taking and not giving anymore
So what do I do
Cause I still love you
(I still love you baby)
And you're the only one who can save me

Whoa, whoa, whoa, oh

I'm overboard
And I need your love to pull me up (pull me up)
I can't swim on my own
It's too much (it's too much)
Feels like I'm drowning without your love
(I'm drowning baby, I'm drowning)
So throw yourself out to me
(I can't swim)
My lifesaver

(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)
My lifesaver
It's crazy crazy crazy
(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)
Lifesaver oh
(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)
My lifesaver
(Lifesaver, oh lifesaver)

Yeah


    pray 
Ohh Ohh
I just cant sleep tonight. Knowing that things aint right.
Its in the papers, its on the tv, its everywhere that I go.
Children and crying.
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home
But I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes I can see a brighter day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray

I lose my appetite, knowing kids starve tonight.
When I sit up, cause my dinner is still on my plate.
Ooo I got a vision, to make a difference.
And its starting today.

Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain
I know there's good times behind that pain, hey
Can you tell me how I can make a change
I close my eyes I can see a brighter day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray
for the broken-hearted.
I pray for the life not started
I pray for all the ones not breathing.
I pray for all the souls in need.
I pray. Can you give you give em one today.
I just cant sleep tonight. Can someone tell how to make a change?

I close my eyes I can see a brighter day
I close my eyes and pray
I close my eyes I can see a better day
I close my eyes and pray 


     runaway love
You see my baby over hit the road,
Where she's going i swear nobody knows
I need to find her before another man does
I wouldn't want him to steal my love

I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool)
What would you exepct me to do
Im just tryin to find, find, find
That sweet love of mine

I'm runnin outta time
Where is my runway love
Searching low and high
Know that I'm not givin' up.

I give it all up for her
I'll never be enough
I wont stop until I find
My runaway love

See my baby really needs some help
Cause she can never stay home by herself
Says she needs a little company
Even if she's not always with me

I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool)
What would you exepct me to do
Im just tryin to find, find, find
That sweet love of mine

I'm runnin outta time
Where is my runway love
Searching low and high

http://www.rocktainment.com/detail/runaway-love-lyrics-justin-bieber.html

Know that I'm not givin' up.

Why can't i find, the love of mine,
When you're standing in front of my face
Oh, yeah, You must be mine
How did I let you get away

I'm runnin outta time
Where is my runway love
Searchin' low and high
Know that I'm not givin' up.

I give it all up for her
I'll never be enough
I wont stop until I find
My runaway love

I'm runnin outta time
Where is my runway love
Searching low and high
Know that I'm not givin' up.

I give it all up for her
I'll never be enough
I wont stop until I find
My runaway love

(Oh, oh, oh)
(Yeah)
(Oh baby)



     nie ar antra lirik lagu justin bieber..
sok aq smbng ag..

k ar bye..